participate in and finish a marathon
go backpacking in the Rockies
go to Europe, and visit London, Paris, Rome
go fishing in Canada
own a boat
catch a state record fish
walk on the Great Wall of China
ride in a Stock Car
finish a 72 oz steak
make a difference in someone's life
go to all 50 states (42 out of 50 so far)
travel to Germany and Poland, the land of my ancestors
go bungee jumping
go skydiving
go on an Alaskan cruise
visit Australia
visit all 7 continents
ride in a helicopter
become a father and husband and raise my children with my wife
be a better friend
restore a muscle car
attend a Superbowl (preferably one that the Vikings are playing in)
I realize I may have borrowed some ideas from other people, but I do feel that they were good ideas, and wanted to do them too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
where ever did you get the idea to do a bucket list!! =)
ReplyDeleteA very dear friend of mine. That's why there are a few of her ideas on my list. :)
ReplyDeleteUm...um...guess who ISN'T following my blog! :(
ReplyDeleteI checked out your blog from a link on Laura's (new housewife) blog. I made a life list, too! We have a few things in common. Best of luck on your list :). p.s. I am not with you on the Viking Super bowl. Go Pack Go!
ReplyDelete